Have you already tried adding parallax backgrounds to your endless runner, side-scrolling shooter, or platformer?
If your answer is yes, then you know how much pain it is!
You have to figure out how to position your backgrounds/foregrounds correctly,
… how to apply parallax effects from the bottom of the layout (floating mountains ? Been there!),
… how to make backgrounds wrap around the screen as the player scrolls in a random direction,
… and most of the time you will rage-quit after dealing with lots of layers, each with its own parallax value.
Using this addon, you can have layered backgrounds with parallax effect in no time.
- Can be used with tiled backgrounds or animated sprites
- You can place all your backgrounds in the same layer if you wish.
- Easily implementable parallax backgrounds that wrap around your layout!
- You have full control over your backgrounds, they stay exactly where you place them in the editor, no matter how big your screen or layout is!
- Backgrounds fully adapt to your screen size, zoom, or layout size. Everything stays smooth no matter what you do to your viewport!
- Ideal for side-scrolling games such as platformers, infinite runners, shooters, … etc.
- A detailed manual for painless integration in your project.
- Examples projects provided